1. Saturday July 23rd (with a Saturday July 30th rain/weather date)
2. $25 entry fee for each team, deductible as a charitable contribution
3. Check in at 7am at Watermelon Park, which sits on the Shenandoah River in Berryville, VA. You will leave your vehicles here. The address is 3322 Lockes Mill Rd., Berryville, VA 22611.
4. Start time is 8am.
5. End fishing at 2pm. Take-out point is Shenandoah University’s Cools Springs Campus, which sits on the river as well and is located in Loudoun County (just north of the Rt, 7 Bridge). The address is 1400 Parker Lane, Bluemont, VA 20135.
6. It is nature, so you know the drill on restrooms while on the river. Restrooms will be available at the launch and take out locations.
7. Cookout from 2:30pm to 5pm
a. Food and drinks provided for all
b. A brief discussion of Nick’s Way, with special guests
c. Prizes awarded….1st, 2nd, 3rd. T-shirts and takeaways for all.
d. Our family will donate $5 to Nick’s Way/Community for every fish caught.
8. Depart at 5pm to 6pm….A bus service will transport you back to your vehicle at Watermelon Park.